Tips Advices Chatrimony
|Safety advice for Chatrimony.com|
Chatrimony is helping its members find love, build relationships and marriages. Chatrimony provides a high level of privacy and security at our website. However, there are certain steps that every person should follow while looking for online Matrimony - both online and offline.
While the vast majority of people can be trusted, you must be aware of predators, scammers and online liars. For instance, some users join the site but arent looking for Matrimony. Instead they may use your personal details to send unwanted advertisements or ask for money (scams).
However, even with many measures we take, we also need your help! Report any suspicious activity or behavior to us immediately by selecting the Report / Block member link on the right side of the profile. It's better to be safe than sorry, especially when it comes to your money.
|Things you should never share with people you dont know until you have established a reasonable level of trust with the other party!|
• Do not post personal contact information or email ids or personal phone numbers in profile descriptions. Guard your identity. Don't share any other identifying information while IMing or emailing until you have established a reasonable level of trust with the other party.
• Don't give out your credit card number or bank info
• Protect your online access information. Use caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
• DON'T ever send money to someone you meet online, especially by wire transfer. Scammers often insist that people wire money, especially overseas, because it's nearly impossible to reverse the transaction or trace the money.
|How to Identify Scammer?|
• Quickly asks to talk or chat on an email or messaging service outside chatrimony
• Vanishes suddenly from the site, then reappears under a different name
• Talks about fate or destiny
• Claims to be recently widowed
• Claims to be in an emergency
• Asks for your personal details, address under the guise of sending gifts or flowers
• Makes an inordinate amount of grammar and/or spelling errors
• Claims to be from U.S. / U.K but currently travelling, living or working abroad
• Asks you for money
• Asks you for money and wants to keep the request a secret
|Things you should do if you feel something suspicious!|
• If you feel unsafe or threatened, cease communication and report any misbehavior immediately.
• Block abusive users. Block any member who behaves or treats you in an abusive way and report the behavior to Chatrimony.com immediately.
• Minors using the service
• Members sending harassing or offensive emails
• Members asking you for money or donations
• Members behaving inappropriately after meeting in person
• Fraudulent registration or profiles
• Spam or solicitation or attempts to sell products or services